So here we are, with a ton of good stuff! This special Remmina Warp Edition release feature a Multi Password Changer (by @giox069 ), an improved RDP Gateway support, a better SSH tunneling and lots of bug fixing. But… the list of enhancements is much more longer:
- Brand new Multi Password Changer
- Improved support for RDP Gateway
- SSH tunneling with RDP server redirection
- Enabled “Save SSH Password” checkbox.
- Implemented managing different user and password for RD Gateway
- RDP: Removed server hostname DNS check
- RDP plugin: added password expired message and updated translations
- Added option to disable the floating toolbar in full screen Remmina
- Added option to hide the toolbar inside a windowed Remmina
- Added server name to warning popup
- Implemented SSH protocol plugin
- Various other SSH improvements
- Set the Domain field as the default send submit in the profile editor
- Host Key improvements
- Fixed the exit strategy
- Closing Remmina after a disconnection or a main window close
- Fixed various snap issues
- Fixed Terminal functionalities to make Remmina behave correctly with ncurses
- Fixed multiple typos of ‘transfered’ word
- Added “–full-version” command line option
- Added snap-preload on snapcraft to get dynamic access to /snap pat
- Improved CodeTriage and Bountysource buttons
- Small English nit (fullscreen_on_auto)
- Fixed german translation
- Cmake clean
- Give precedence to libfreerdp2 and winpr2 libs
If it’s not enough, a longer and more detailed list of changes is available on GitHub.
Thanks to our tireless developers @antenore and @giox069, and the precious contributions of – in alphanumerical order – dfiloni, iivorait, lnicola, mfvescovi, nanxiongchao, transistor1, weberhofer and 3v1n0.
Image by Steve Rotnam on Flickr.